Pulled Pork Sweet Potato Bites
- Leftover pulled Pork (about 2 lbs)
- 2 large sweet potato, sliced into ¼ inch rounds
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper
- 4 oz. goat cheese, softened (can substitute with cream cheese)
- Preheat the Pellet-Q450 to 425°F
- In a large bowl, add the sliced sweet potatoes, olive oil, salt, and crushed red pepper. Stir until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Layer the sliced sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and place on the grill.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Put the leftover pulled pork in foil or an aluminum tray (you can add apple juice to keep it moist) then place on the grill to warm when the potatoes have about 10 minutes left.
- Remove potatoes and pork from the grill. On each potato slice add a layer of goat cheese and a forkful of pulled pork.
- Drizzle with BBQ sauce (if you prefer, you can sauce the pulled pork ahead of time).
- Serve and enjoy.