Jack-o-Lantern Peppers Stuffed with BBQ Sundae
- 12 bell peppers, a mix of orange, yellow, and red
- 4 cups baked beans
- 2 pounds pulled pork
- 4 cups coleslaw
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat grill to 350°F.
- Sauce the pulled pork with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut jack-o'-lantern faces into the peppers (get creative!) then slice off the tops and scoop out the seeds and cores.
- Partially stuff the peppers by layering the baked beans and pulled, leaving room for the coleslaw.
- Place peppers directly on the grate (or on a baking sheet if they won’t stay upright).
- Bake about 1 hour or until peppers are tender.
- Finish by adding a layer of coleslaw to each pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.