Grilled Mexican Street Corn
- 6-8 ears of sweet corn
- ½ cup crumbled cotija cheese (feta can be substituted if you can't find cotija)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp smoked chipotle (or cayenne) powder
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Load the Pellet-Q450 with your favorite hardwood pellets.
- Set the AccuTemp controller to 450°F.
- Husk the corn, keeping some of the stem for a handle.
- Once the Q450 is up to temp, place the corn on the grill and cook 10-12 minutes, turning regularly, until all sides are charred and cooked through.
- Remove the corn from the grill (cut them in half or serve whole).
- Coat each ear with mayonnaise then roll in cotija cheese.
- Sprinkle with chipotle powder and chopped cilantro on all sides.
- Serve with lime wedges and a cerveza. Salud!