Weber® Summit® Charcoal Grilling Center
Combining the versatility you desire with the convenience your busy life demands, the Weber Summit Charcoal Grill Center is a game-changer. Featuring a high-quality stainless steel table top, this new steel Weber kamado boasts the same capabilities as the Summit Charcoal Grill with tons of added convenience. Get cooking in 15 minutes with the Snap-Jet™ gas ignition and Rapidfire™ Lid Damper. Air-insulated double walls and a braided stainless steel gasket seal in heat to keep you cooking for hours. The Summit Charcoal features a simple step by step system that makes it easy to cook everything from pulled pork to pizza. Good thing, because with a large 24in stainless steel cooking grate and 452in of cooking space, you’ll be feeding a crowd.
- Adjustable fuel grate has positions for direct/indirect cooking and low-and-slow smoking.
- Enjoy no-mess cleanup with Weber’s One-Touch™ cleaning system.
- Limit airflow during smoking with the low-and-slow vent design.
- The stainless steel cooking grate and air-insulated stainless steel diffuser plate are hinged, making it easy to add fuel mid-cook.
- A lower shelf holds a Char-Bin™ storage container and a rack for the diffuser plate.
- Take grilling to the next level with Weber’s Gourmet BBQ System™.
Weber® Summit® Charcoal Grilling Center Expert Review
Every now and then, I get really excited to try a grill, and I couldn’t wait to cook on the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center. A steel kamado, the Summit Charcoal is Weber’s first foray into a market dominated by ceramic grills, and they went all out to make it unique.
Reasons to Buy
There are a lot of reasons to love this grill, but the Grilling Center is the most obvious. I love the Grilling Center’s spacious stainless steel tabletop and convenient storage, which allows you to keep everything you need right at the grill. The stainless steel wire basket is great for storing rubs, gloves, or a knife, while the bottom rack offers even more storage and houses a weather-resistant CharBin™ container. I also appreciate that Weber thought to include a rack for storing the diffuser plate when it’s not being used.
In terms of cooking, I’m really impressed by the Summit’s ease and accessibility. It’s truly a grill anyone can enjoy. Weber designed the Summit Charcoal with convenience in mind, starting with the Snap-Jet™ propane ignition—a simple twist of the knob and I was ready to cook in 15 minutes. Weber also developed a step-by-step manual/cookbook that walks you through how much charcoal to add and how to set the dampers. Simple to understand and easy to follow, I had no problem hitting and holding my temperature for smoking or searing.
When I look at the Summit Charcoal, the included extras are a huge selling point. One of my complaints about kamado grills is that they’re marketed as smokers, but seldom include the diffuser plate needed for smoking. The Summit Charcoal Grilling Center comes with a stainless steel diffuser plate. It also includes loads of stainless steel upgrades, including a braided stainless steel gasket that’s more durable than the felt gasket included with most kamados. When I add together everything that comes with the Grilling Center, it’s a package that’s as good if not better than those offered by competitors, who often require you to buy everything separately.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
If you’re feeding a small family or hosting a few friends, the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center may be too big and I suggest checking out smaller kamados from Kamado Joe or the Broil King Keg. Also, despite its convenience, the Summit Charcoal falls short of being a set-it and forget-it grill. If you want the versatility of a kamado and true set-it and forget-it technology, look at pellet grills from Memphis Grills, Traeger, Louisiana Grills, or the Pellet-Q450.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Heat Retention:
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 24in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 24in
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 452 Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 452Sq. Inches
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Porcelain Enameled
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Charcoal Lighter
- Overall Height: 48in.
- Overall Width: 57in.
- Overall Depth: 35in.
- Ease of Use: 4
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.