Traeger Pellet Grills® XL Pellet Grill
When it comes to entertaining, the more the merrier - which means the bigger the cooker the better! If you’ve got a lot of mouths to feed, the Traeger XL has you covered. How large is the XL? Imagine being able to cook up to 24 chicken quarters or 16 racks of babyback ribs at one time! With a primary cooking grid of 836 square inches, you can cook a whole meal or a whole hog, just be sure to invite the whole neighborhood. Whatever wood-fired magic you create, the Digital Pro Controller makes it easy, automatically maintaining a consistent temperature for hours.
- Monitor your cook without opening the lid using the dual meat probes.
- A 42.5 pound hopper provides hours of uninterrupted cooking.
- Dual fireboxes provide balanced heat throughout the cooking chamber.
- E-Z drain grease system provides easy mess-free cleanup.
- The sturdy cart offers incredible stability and has 4 casters for moving the XL around.
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 44 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 836Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 836 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 1
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Bronze
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board
- Overall Height: 49 in.
- Overall Width: 52 in.
- Overall Depth: 34 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Digital thermostat
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.