Traeger Pellet Grills® FireCraft® Traeger® Outlaw Package
There's a showdown at high noon. But in this Traeger standoff, the Outlaw is quicker to the draw and brings more fire power. If you're looking for an all-in-one Traeger package, there's no comparison. Designed to give you the best Traeger experience possible, the Outlaw Package offers features that others can't beat. The Traeger Renegade and Junior Elite are both incredibly versatile pellet grills that are part of the Traeger 20 Series and feature the same Digital Elite controller. Look at what's included in each package. Best of all, the Outlaw costs $50 less than the Renegade, so you'll have extra money to buy plenty of rub, sauce, and meat!
Outlaw Package: What's Included?
- Traeger Junior Elite 20 with Digital Elite Controller.
- 20x15" primary grate
- Traeger solid metal Folding Front Shelf provides a better prep area that conveniently folds down when not in use.
- Two 20lb bags of hardwood BBQ pellets (sugar maple and hickory)
- Full-length all-weather cover
- EZ-Drain Grease System
- Maverick ET-735 Bluetooth Thermometer allows you to easily monitor food temperatures remotely from your phone or tablet.
- All-natural Wood Grill Scraper safely cleans grill and perfectly forms to your Traeger's grate.
- Free Shipping in Continental US.
Renegade Elite: What's Included?
- Traeger Renegade Elite 20 with Digital Elite Controller
- 20 x 19" primary cooking grate.
- Built-in Wire Front Rack
- Two 20lb Bags of BBQ Pellets
- EZ-Drain Grease System
- All-weather cover
- Tool Caddy Rack
- Traeger Everyday Cookbook
- One 13 oz Chicken Rub
- Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
Traeger® Outlaw Expert Review
With the ability to smoke, grill, bake, and roast at the touch of a button, a Traeger is an easy sell. However, the FireCraft Traeger Outlaw Package brings together everything you could want or need, making it even easier to join the pellet grill revolution.
Reasons to Buy
At the heart of the Outlaw Package is the Traeger Junior Elite. Like the Renegade, the Junior is part of Traeger's "20 series" (the 20 refers to the width of the grill grate), and its smaller size may be its biggest advantage. Thanks to its compact design, the Junior Elite is a great option for small families or those with limited outdoor space. However, despite its modest size, the Junior can capably handle 12 burgers, 18 hot dogs, 2 whole chickens, or multiple pork butts. At just 36 inches tall and weighing only 62 pounds, it’s also portable enough to be taken camping or tailgating. And, just like every Traeger, it can automatically maintain its temperature for hours thanks to its Digital Elite Controller
The Outlaw Package's biggest selling point is what's included. I love that you get pellets and a cover, but I really appreciate the solid folding front shelf. Other all-in-one Traeger packages (like the Renegade) come with a built-in wire shelf, which is less sturdy and less practical (things fall between the wire!). It's also always there, whether I'm using it or not. The solid folding shelf in the Outlaw Package is better suited to prep work, providing a stable work space and, when you're done, it conveniently folds down, out of the way. The other great inclusion is the Maverick ET-735 Bluetooth Thermometer, which gives me the ability to monitor food temperatures without opening the grill. Not only can I connect the Maverick ET-735 to my phone or tablet, but I can even set up email and text alerts to let me know when food is done cooking.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
While I like the Junior Elite’s size, it does fall into the category of neither-nor—it’s neither big enough to feed more than a handful of people nor is it quite compact enough to be a true portable grill. For those who like to grill for a crowd, consider going with a bigger pellet grill like the Traeger Lil’ Tex Elite. For more portability, consider the Traeger Tailgater, which has folding legs, or the Traeger PTG+, which is smaller and meant for travel. Finally, although the Junior Elite’s digital control board can roughly maintain +/- 20℉, it falls well short of the precision PID controllers used by more advanced pellet grill. For a small PID controlled pellet grill, I suggest the Louisiana Grills Tailgater.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 20 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 15 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 300Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 300 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 1
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board, Digital Thermometer, Front Shelf
- Overall Height: 36 in.
- Overall Width: 37 in.
- Overall Depth: 16 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.