Traeger Pellet Grills® Lil' Pig Pellet Grill
And this little piggy had a bellyfull of BBQ. Make the Traeger Lil' Pig the star of your backyard. From its long lashes to its curly tail, this eye-catching pellet grill is sure to attract attention at cookouts and competitions for its unique appearance and delicious wood fire flavor. With 425 square inches of grilling area, there’s plenty of room to smoke, grill, bake, or roast your favorite food. Invite your friends over for one heckuva soo-wee-t party and use the Lil Pig to make authentic low-and-slow BBQ, smoked wings, or wood-fired pizza.
- Digital Pro Controller automatically maintains the cooking temperature for hours.
- Dual Meat Probes allow you to monitor the internal cooking temperature of your food.
- E-Z drain grease system makes for mess-free clean up.
- Casters and wheels make it easy to move the Lil Pig around.
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 22 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 425Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 425 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 1
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Pink
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board, Food Probe
- Overall Height: 46 in.
- Overall Width: 50 in.
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Digital thermostat
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.