Traeger Pellet Grills® Large Commercial Trailer
Need to feed the masses? The Traeger Large Commercial Trailer combines mammoth cooking capacity with Traeger’s easy-to-use pellet grill experience. Boasting 4 cooking racks and a whopping 50 square FEET of cooking space, this unit can handle just about anything you throw at it. Ideal for serving large crowds, the Traeger Large Commercial Trailer can be used for catering, competitions, or a commercial business. While it can be loaded up with 224 chicken quarters, the Traeger Large Commercial Trailer can also masterfully cook turkeys, prime rib, and whole hogs.
- Digital Controller allows you to automatically maintain accurate cooking temperatures for hours.
- Feed any crowd with a massive 7,260 square inches of total grilling area.
- Large capacity hopper provides hours of uninterrupted cooking.
- Easy-to-tow trailer gives you the ability to bring the wood-fired flavor to the masses.
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GRILL DOES NOT COME ASSEMBLED TO TRAILER. A FORKLIFT MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Trailer
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 55 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 33 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 1,815Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 7,260 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 4
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board
- Overall Height: 79 in.
- Overall Width: 84 in.
- Overall Depth: 90 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
NOTE:This product is oversized and requires a custom shipping quote. We will provide an accurate shipping quote once your order is received. Certain items do not qualify for free shipping regardless of order total.
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.