Traeger Pellet Grills® Double Commercial Trailer
When a lot of BBQ isn’t nearly enough, double down on the Traegers. Perfect for catering, commercial smoking, or competitive BBQ, the Traeger Double Commercial Trailer offers maximum versatility and cooking space in a mobile unit that can be towed from site to site. Two independently operating units allow you to manage separate cooks at the same time. Each side features a Traeger XL pellet grill with 836 square inches of grilling area—that’s an astounding 1672 square inches of total cooking space There’s no limit to what you can cook or the people you can feed. Smoke briskets and butts low-and-slow on one side while firing up chicken and burgers on the other.
- Automatically maintain accurate temperatures with the Digital Pro Controller.
- Dual Meat Probes allow you to monitor your cook.
- Use the handy cargo box to store pellets, supplies, and sundries.
- Easy-to-tow trailer hooks up to a standard hitch.
- Each unit has a 43 pound hopper for hours of uninterrupted cooking.
- Plugs into a standard 110v outlet.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS GRILL DOES NOT COME ASSEMBLED TO TRAILER. A FORKLIFT MAY BE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE ASSEMBLY.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Trailer
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 44 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 836Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 1,672 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Bronze
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Digital Control Board, Food Probe
- Overall Height: 49 in.
- Overall Width: 90 in.
- Overall Depth: 64 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
NOTE:This product is oversized and requires a custom shipping quote. We will provide an accurate shipping quote once your order is received. Certain items do not qualify for free shipping regardless of order total.
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.