The Good One™ Marshall Smoker
Whether you're throwing a backyard BBQ, smoking the competition, or catering for a crowd, the mighty Marshall gets the job done. Combining beefy construction, incredible versatility, and a massive 2,733 square inches of total cooking area, The Good One Marshall can handle your every BBQ need. A spacious multi-purpose smoker-grill, the Marshall can be used as both a low-and-slow smoker to turn out championship BBQ or a high-heat grill capable of searing the perfect t-bone. Such amazing flexibility is owed to its innovative design. A reconfigured offset, the Marshall's firebox is on the front and has its own cooking grate, allowing you to grill directly over the burning coals. The smoking chamber is located above and behind the firebox and has 3 removable grates, so you can easily smoke enough ribs and brisket to feed a crowd. An internal damper separates the two chambers and runs the length the grill, helping to maintain a precise temperature and evenly distribute smoke. Made in America
- Built to last with heavy-duty steel and a high-temp powder coat finish.
- Prep and serve food with the durable stainless steel front shelf.
- Fine tune temperatures with the twist-style air intakes
- Monitor cooking temps on the front-mounted Tel-Tru thermometer.
- Cleanup is a easy with the removable internal ash pan
- Expand the total cooking with up to 3 additional smoking racks (for a total of 7).
*Cart assembly with pneumatic wheels included.
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 29 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 21 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 609Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 2,733 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 4
- Cooking Grid Material: Steel
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Front Shelf, Grill & Smoke
- Overall Height: 55 in.
- Overall Width: 38 in.
- Overall Depth: 46 in.
- Ease of Use: 3
3 29in Wide x 23in Deep slide-out grill grates
1 29in Wide x 31in Deep slide-out grill grate (top)
2 Heavy-duty pneumatic wheels
1 Removable ash pan
1 Charcoal grate
1 3in Tel-Tru side-mounted thermometer
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.