Smoked Sweet Apple Chipotle Glazed Ham
Kosmo's Q started making outrageously tasty BBQ sauces, rubs, and injections just to enjoy them with friends and family. Over time, Kosmo's Q has become a BBQ powerhouse that supplies many top BBQ competitors. Want proof? Kosmo's Q has won multiple grand and reserve grand championships!
3 hours, 15 minutes
Wood Pellet Flavor -Apple, Cherry, Hickory, Mesquite, Pecan
Heat your smoker or grill to 300°F.
- Unwrap ham and pat dry with paper towel.
- Rub olive oil over entire ham.
- Separate ham's spiral slices and sprinkle a few tablespoons of Kosmo's Q Killer Bee Chipotle Rub and Kosmo's Q Honey Powder between slices.
- Cover outside of ham with Kosmo's Q Dirty Bird Hot Rub.
- Once your smoker or grill has reached 300°F, place ham in smoker. Cook until internal temperature of meat reaches 165°F. About 10-15 minutes of cook time per pound.
- Glaze: In a small saucepan, warm 1 bottle of Kosmo's Q Sweet Apple Chipotle Sauce and ½ cup brown sugar over medium-low heat until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat.
- Open smoker or grill lid and cover the outsize of the ham with the glaze mixture. Close smoker or grill lid.
- Continue cooking until glaze caramelizes. Remove ham from smoker or grill and WOW your guests.