Memphis Grills Advantage Plus Pellet Grill
There’s no place like home after a long day, especially when an exceptional meal awaits you. Savor a gourmet wood-fired dinner while unwinding on your patio. With the Memphis Advantage Plus Pellet Grill, you can create restaurant-quality meals at the touch of a button. Indulge in succulent slow-roasted beef, fresh fire-grilled trout, or authentic Neapolitan-style pizza. With the included Direct Flame Insert, you can even sizzle a strip steak over an open fire. Using the Intelligent Temperature Control™ (ITC) system, cooking delicious wood-fired food is as simple as loading the hopper with pellets and programming the temperature. The ITC will automatically maintain its temperature for hours, allowing you to spend more time enjoying the comforts of home. For those times when you can't be at the grill, the Memphis Advantage Plus comes with cloud-based WiFi, so you can monitor and control your cook from almost anywhere. Made in USA.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180℉–600℉.
- Use up to 3 optional meat probes to program the ITC to lower the heat when your food is done.
- Double-walled 430 stainless steel construction provides superior heat retention for year-round grilling.
- 12 lb. hopper provides hours of uninterrupted cooking.
- Includes Genie Tool and 20lb bag of hardwood pellets.
Uses 110V AC Power.
Memphis Grills Advantage Plus Expert Review
Although the life of luxury comes at a price, the Memphis Advantage is the most affordable of Memphis’ upscale pellet grills. However, even as Memphis’ entry model, the Advantage still features quality stainless steel construction and desirable high-end features.
Reasons to Buy
In my opinion, Memphis Grills makes the nicest pellet grills on the market and, even though it’s their entry level model, the Advantage comes loaded with features. The digital controller is one of the most advanced around and has Memphis’ Intelligent Temperature Control, which maintains temperature within a few degrees. It also has three ports for programmable meat probes and features cloud-based WiFi--yes, you can actually control your Memphis Advantage from anywhere you have internet access.
If all that tech weren’t enough to wow you, the Advantage also offers incredible capability. Not only does it feature a temperature range of 180-600F, which is significantly better than the typical pellet grill, but it also comes with the Direct Flame Insert, which allows you grill and sear over an open flame.
For a moment, let’s go back up and clarify the term “entry level”. While the Advantage is the most affordable Memphis Grills, it is still a high-end pellet grill that’s head and shoulders above nearly everything else on the market. If you’re looking for an upscale pellet grill, the Advantage is a relatively affordable option. You still get Memphis’ high-quality American Made stainless steel construction and a ton of desirable features, but at a lower price than its big brothers the Pro and Elite.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
Although the Memphis Advantage is unquestionably a high-end grill, those who want the best might not be satisfied by the 430 stainless steel. At 427 square inches, it may also be a bit on the smaller side. For those who want 304 stainless steel and more cooking space, I suggest the Memphis Pro or Memphis Elite. Also, while the Advantage is affordable by Memphis standards, it may be more money than many people want to spend. If you want a stainless steel pellet grill with precision temperature control and a direct grill option at a lower price, check out the FireCraft Pellet-Q450 or the Fast Eddy’s PG500.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 25 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 18 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 427Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 427 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 1
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke
- Overall Height: 47 in.
- Overall Width: 45 in.
- Overall Depth: 29 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Direct Flame Insert
1 Genie Tool
1 20lb Bag of pellets
2 Large cooking grates
1 Integrated heat deflector/flavorizer
1 Shelf kit (2 shelf tops, 2 right shelf brackets, 2 left shelf brackets, 12 self-tapping screws)
4 push-in casters
4 Grill legs
1 Grill bottom
1 Assembly hardware bag with owner's manual
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.