Louisiana Grills LG 900
Just like the heavy-duty grills of the good old days, only better. With the classic barrel shape of an offset cooker and an intelligent digital temperature control, the Louisiana Grills LG 900 pellet grill combines rugged construction with set-it and forget-it technology. Whether you crave low-and-slow BBQ or a meal worthy of a gourmet restaurant, you can smoke, sear, roast, or bake at the touch of a button. Just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the LG 900 will do the rest, automatically maintaining its temperature for hours. Want to grill a T-Bone over a sizzling fire? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from indirect to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the Digital Control Center.
- Program the included meat probe to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made from heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-season performance.
- Expand your total cooking area to 913 square inches with the included upper rack.
- Durable wheels and casters make it easy to move the LG 900.
Louisiana Grills LG 900 Expert Review
When speaking with customers about pellet grills, I’m often asked which grills are a good value—or, which grills offer the most at the best price. For me, the Louisiana Grills LG 900 is at the top of that list. A mid-sized pellet grill with PID temperature control, included accessories, and a competitive price, it’s a great value.
Reasons to Buy
The LG 900 has just about everything I want in a pellet grill, starting with a precision PID digital controller. With a simple touch of the button, I can precisely set the cooking temperature and the LG 900 will maintain it within a few degrees from the start of the cook to the finish. That kind of consistency makes it easy to turn out great food every time and keeps me from having to worry about the cook.
Temperature control is a great thing, it makes it easy to cook perfect food. However, I also really like that the LG 900 includes features that increase cooking capability. For instance, the LG 900 has the ability to do direct grilling, so I can flame-grill steaks or burgers just as easily as I can smoke ribs—and the LG 900 comes with the adjustable Flame Broiler diffuser plate to make it possible. It also includes an upper cooking rack, which expands the total cooking area to 913 square inches, allowing me to cook a heck of a lotta food. If, you’re like my wife and care more about ease of use than capability, the LG 900 comes standard with a programmable meat probe, which will lower the grill’s heat when food is done, almost eliminating any chance of it being overcooked.
If all that weren’t enough, the LG 900 is also a good value, which I value. Typically, pellet grills with PID temperature control, open-flame grilling, and included accessories cost over a $1,000. However, the LG 900 is $899. That’s comparable to many lower quality pellet grills that have less sophisticated control boards and fewer bells and whistles.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
The LG 900 is constructed from powder coated steel, so if you’re looking for a stainless steel pellet grill I recommend the FireCraft Pellet-Q450. Also, this is a good mid-sized grill, but it may be more than a smaller family needs and not enough grill for those who like to entertain. If you’d prefer a smaller grill, check out the LG 700. If you’d like to go bigger, I recommend the LG 1100.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 32 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 633Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 913 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 44 in.
- Overall Width: 46 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Digital temperature control
1 Programmable food probe
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.