Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 680
Spacious and easy-to-use, this high-quality pellet grill will be your best friend in BBQ season. With the classic barrel shape of an offset cooker and intelligent digital temperature control, the Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 680 pellet grill combines rugged construction with set-it and forget-it technology. Whether you want traditional low-and-slow BBQ or a gourmet meal fit for a restaurant, you can smoke, sear, roast, or bake at the touch of a button. Just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the CS680 will do the rest. There’s no limit to what you can cook. Want to grill burgers and steaks over an intense fire? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from indirect to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the Digital Control Center.
- Program the included meat probe to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made in North America with heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-season performance.
- The included upper cooking rack expands your total cooking space to 963 square inches.
- Durable wheels and casters make it easy to move the CS 680.
Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 680 Expert Review
A grill over $500 is an investment, and one you should expect to last for years. That’s why I’m surprised more pellet grills don’t invest more in quality construction. The Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 680 is an exception. Built to last and designed to perform, the Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 680 is a large, rugged pellet grill with precision temperature control and tons of capability.
Reasons to Buy
Life can be hard, which is why I love when things are easy. The Country Smoker 680 makes cooking my favorite BBQ simple. With its one-touch PID controller, I just have to set the temperature and the Country Smoker 680 will maintain it within a few degrees from start to finish. It even comes with a programmable meat probe that lowers the heat when food is done, so I can mow the grass or take a nap without worrying about the grill.
It’s not just the Country Smoker 680’s temperature control that’s impressive, but it’s temperature range. It can reach 600F, and includes a direct grilling option, so I can easily switch between low-and-slow smoking and open flame grilling.
Finally, I’m impressed by the cooking capacity of the Country Smoker 680. A large pellet grill, it has a spacious primary cooking grate that measures 731 square inches. However, it also includes an upper rack, which expands the total cooking area grows to 963 square inches, so I can easily feed whatever friends and family stop by.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
The Country Smoker 680 will be more grill than many people need. If you have a small family or only entertain a few friends, look at the Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570 or Country Smoker 450. Also, if you don’t care whether the grill is made in North America or not, the Louisiana Grills LG 1100 is very similar, but costs less.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 38 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 731Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 963 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 42 in.
- Overall Width: 51 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Set of porcelain-enameled grill grates
1 Cart assembly with wheels
1 Digital temperature control center
1 Programmable meat probe
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Flame Broiler
Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.