Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 450
Don’t let the classic barrel shape fool you, this isn’t your grandfather’s offset. Combining old school durability and set-it and forget-ti technology, the Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 450 pellet grill brings versatility and ease to traditional barbecuing. With the CS450 authentic wood fire flavor is as simple as the touch of a button—just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the Country Smoker will do the rest. There’s no limit to what you can cook. Smoke Memphis-style ribs, sear blackened catfish, or slow roast stuffed pork loin. Want to grill a T-bone over a sizzling fire? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from low-and-slow to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the Digital Control Center.
- Program the included meat probe to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made in North America with heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-weather grilling.
- The included upper rack expands the total cooking area to 729 square inches.
- Durable inline wheels and casters make moving the CS 450 easy.
Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 450 Expert Review
When I invest in a grill, I don’t just expect it to cook well, I expect it to last for years to come. The Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 450 does a good job of blending the two. A well-built North American made pellet grill, it offers high-quality construction, precision temperature control, and desirable accessories.
Reasons to Buy
Thanks to automatic temperature control, pellet grills are remarkably easy to use. However, because I usually have a lot going on, I favor those that are nearly foolproof. The Country Smoker 450 features a PID digital controller that allows me to precisely set the temperature with a touch of the button. While I weed or rake or paint, it maintains the temperature within a few degrees. so I can do what I have to do without worrying about the food. What I really find handy is that it comes with a programmable meat probe that will lower the heat when food is done, so I can do what I have to do without worrying what’s on the grill.
Just as impressive of the Country Smoker 450’s set-it and forget-it technology is its capability. While all pellet grills are versatile, some can do more than others, and the Country Smoker 450 offers a direct grilling. It even comes with the adjustable Flame Broiler diffuser plate, so I can easily switch between low-and-slow smoking and open flame grilling. It also has a good cooking capacity--the included secondary cooking rack expands the total cooking area to 729 square inches.
One of the most overlooked features of the Country Smoker 450 is its durable construction. Made in North America, the Country Smoker 450 features heavy-duty powder coated steel that holds in heat and makes it possible for me to cook year-round, even in cold weather.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
If you’re looking for a stainless steel pellet grill, Louisiana Grills doesn’t make one, so I recommend the FireCraft Pellet-Q450. Also, if you’re not particular about your pellet grill being North American made, the Louisiana Grills LG 700 is practically the same grill at a lower price. Finally, if the 497 square inch primary cooking grid isn’t quite enough, I’d suggest looking at the larger Country Smoker 680 or Country Smoker 570.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 26 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 497Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 729 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Sear Burner
- Overall Height: 43 in.
- Overall Width: 39 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Set of porcelain-enameled grill grates
1 Cart assembly with wheels
1 Digital temperature control center
1 Programmable meat probe
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Flame Broiler
Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.