Kamado Joe® Classic Stand Alone
With their bold cherry-red finish, Kamado Joe grills invite plenty of attention, but attractive stainless steel upgrades make the Kamado Joe Classic Stand-Alone a stand out from the crowd. An 18” ceramic grill, the Classic Joe can cook almost anything. Crank up the heat to 700°F to sear steaks or fire bake pizza; settle into a comfortable 350°F to roast a succulent turkey; or hold a steady 250°F to smoke a brisket. However, what truly makes it special is an attractive combination of upgrades and accessories. The Kamado Joe Classic Stand Alone comes standard with a stainless steel cooking grate, stainless steel top vent, stainless steel handle, bands, and hinge assembly, and a stainless steel slide-out ash drawer. If all that shine weren't enough, it also includes must-have accessories like a deflector plate, a necessity for smoking BBQ, as well as a grate gripper and ash tool .(Learn how Kamado Joe compares to Big Green Egg)
- Multi-level cooking is easy with the Divide and Conquer Flexible Cooking system.
- Cleanup is mess-free with the patented slide-out stainless steel ash drawer and included ash tool.
- Handle hot grates with the included Grill Gripper.
- Monitor cooking temperatures with the built-in dome thermometer.
When it comes to grills, I like ones that look good and perform well. Even more than that, though, I like ones that continue to look good and perform well for years. With an attractive combination of stainless steel upgrades and desirable accessories this Joe is anything but ordinary.
Reasons to Buy
For someone like me, the glisten and gleam of the Kamado Joe Classic Joe Stand-Alone is irresistible. My appreciation is two-fold. First, it looks good. Second, it’s durable and easy to care for. Kamado Joe adds that durable beauty to its Classic Stand Alone. The 18” grill comes with some great stainless steel upgrades, including the cooking grate, top vent, handle, bands, hinge assembly, and slide-out ash drawer. As if all that shine wasn’t enough for me, the Classic Stand-Alone also comes standard with the Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System and 2 half-moon deflector plates, a necessity for cooking low-and-slow BBQ, an ash tool, and grate gripper. While the stainless steel upgrades and included accessories are available with other kamado grills, they come at an additional cost that, all totaled, exceeds Kamado Joe’s price.
With their bold cherry-red finish, Kamado Joe Grills already attract plenty of attention, but the Classic Stand-Alone takes it up a notch. When the stainless steel catches the sun just right, it’s almost like the grill is winking at you, inviting you to stick around for an afternoon of food and fun. Or maybe that’s just me. Still, this is a good-looking grill, worthy of being dropped in a table or being included in an outdoor kitchen.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
With a primary cooking grid of 18”, the Kamado Joe Classic can feed 2-5 people. If you have a big family or entertain often, I suggest investing in extra cooking racks or a larger grill. Also, if you prefer convenience to shine, I’d consider the Big Joe with Cart, which replaces the stainless steel upgrades with a cart and shelves. Finally, like all ceramic grills, the Classic heats up fast, but if it gets too hot it can be difficult to lower the temperature. Those who want better temperature control might want to consider an automatic temperature controller like the Flame Boss or opt instead for a pellet grill.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Heat Retention:
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 19in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19in
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 280Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 280Sq. Inches
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Cooking Grid Shape: Circle
- Charcoal Grate Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Red
- Exterior Material: Ceramic
- Band/Hardware Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer
- Overall Height: 31in.
- Overall Width: 47in.
- Overall Depth: 28in.
- Ease of Use: 3
3 Ceramic feet
1 Firebox with cast iron grate
1 Fire ring
1 Slide-out ash drawer
2 Stainless steel half-moon cooking grates
1 Divide & Conquer Flexible Cooking System
2 Ceramic half-moon heat deflector plates
1 Lid thermometer
1 Ash tool
1 Grill grate lifter
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.