Fast Eddy's™ PG500 Pellet Grill by Cookshack
- Precisely control and monitor temperatures from 180°F - 600°F with the advanced digital temperature controller.
- Made of beautiful stainless steel, the PG500 boasts impressive craftsmanship and construction.
- Enjoy hours of uninterrupted cooking with the oversized 22lb hopper.
- Cook for the whole crew on a whopping 784 square inches of total cooking space.
- 2 casters make the PG500 easy to move around the patio.
- Includes 40lbs of Hickory Pellets.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 28 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 18 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 504Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 784 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Plated Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Easy Pellet Change, Grill & Smoke, Secondary Cooking Grid, Side Shelf, Warming Chamber
- Overall Height: 54 in.
- Overall Width: 56 in.
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 18in W x 18in D Indirect cooking grate
1 10in W x 18in D Direct cooking grate
1 28in W x 10in D Upper rack
1 Side shelf
1 Smoke stack
1 Warming drawer
1 Pellet ash tray
1 Drip bucket
2 Back casters
2 20lb Bags of Cookshack Hickory Pellets
1 Operator's Manual
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.