Fast Eddy's™ FEC100 Pellet Smoker by Cookshack
- Take complete control of your cook using the IQ5 digital control board—with the push of a button, you can set the cook time, cook temperature (140°F – 400°F), and hold temperature.
- Use the optional meat probe to set your food’s finishing temperature; the FEC100 will go into hold cycle when the desired internal temperature has been reached.
- Constructed with high-quality, double-walled stainless steel with 850°F Spin-Glas® insulation for superior heat retention.
- High-capacity 20lb pellet hopper eliminates the need to refuel mid-cook.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 23 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 17 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 391Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 1,564 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 4
- Cooking Grid Material: Plated Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board
- Overall Height: 65 in.
- Overall Width: 45 in.
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
4 Smoking grates
40lb of pellets
1 Spice Kit
1 Owner's manual
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.