Cookshack Smokette Electric Smoker
- Accurately control temperature from 100°F to 250°F.
- Constructed from double-walled stainless steel with 850°F insulation between the walls to seal in the heat and help keep food moist.
- Locking casters/wheels make it easy to move the Smokette around the patio.
- The included aluminum drip pan makes for quick and easy cleanup.
- Uses 120v AC power.
Cookshack Smokette Expert Review
Although I’m often (rightfully) accused of being complicated, I actually have great appreciation for simple things, and the Cookshack Smokette electric smoker is a prime example. Compact and easy to use, it makes it possible for anyone to cook near-perfect BBQ right at home.
Reasons to Buy
Like a lot of customers, I’m easily impressed by hi-tech bells and whistles. However, smoking is pretty basic—hold a consistent low temperature over a long period of time—and, to its credit, so is the Cookshack Smokette. It does one thing (smoke) and does it really well, which I love. You’ll find more sophisticated smokers, but few are so incredibly easy to use. Perfect for beginners, it has a simple analog dial that makes smoking at home a breeze, yet still maintains a tight temperature and turns out great food every time.
One of the other highlights of this smoker is its size. To me, electric smokers are all about convenience, and that includes size. The Smokette has a an incredibly convenient compact design that’s ideal for anyone who wants to dip their toes into smoking and BBQ but has limited outdoor space. At just 16 inches wide, it has a modest footprint that’s perfect for small patios, decks, and apartment balconies. Plus, with locking casters the Smokette can be tucked in a corner when not in use then easily wheeled out when it’s time for action.
Finally, it’s hard to talk about any Cookshack smoker without mentioning the outstanding construction. Made in America, the Smokette is made of durable high-quality double walled stainless steel with 850°F insulation that locks in heat and moisture.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
For those who want to keep smoking as simple as possible, the Smokette is a great option. However, if you want the precision of a one-touch digital controller and an included food probe, I suggest stepping up to the Smokette Elite. Also, with 550 square inches of total cooking area, the Smokette may not be big enough for everyone. Those who want the ability to cook more BBQ should look at the Cookshack Super Smoker Elite or AmeriQue Smoker. Lastly, if you want to do more than just smoke, consider a pellet grill, which offers much more versatility.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Heat Retention:
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 14 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 14 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 196Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 588 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 3
- Cooking Grid Material: Plated Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Analog Control Board
- Overall Height: 31 in.
- Overall Width: 16 in.
- Overall Depth: 18 in.
- Ease of Use: 4
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.