Experience the combination of traditional smoker design and modern construction with the Broil King Offset Smoker. Part of the Broil King Smoke™ Series, this charcoal-fueled offset smoker is both durable and versatile. The 625sq main cooking surface is more than accommodating for smaller foods like chicken and seafood as well as larger cuts like brisket and spare ribs. If it's not all about smoking low-and-slow, sear hot-and-fast on the 330sq in secondary cooking surface located in the side firebox. Set and maintain temperatures in either cooking chamber with the Roto-Draft™ damper system. The Roto-Draft system makes adjustments to airflow simple and repeatable. Monitor the temperature of the main cooking chamber with the analog lid thermometer. Each chamber has its own: charcoal tray for quick refueling and consistent heat; slide-out ash tray for quick and easy ash removal before, during, or after cooking; porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates.
The stainless steel lid handles and black high-heat paint give this offset smoker a clean and classic look. This offset smoker's front shelf provides valuable food preparation space and a place for your BBQ tools and utensils with the integrated tool hooks. Two large 8in crack-proof wheels make it easy maneuver this cooker around the deck, patio, or backyard. Once your Broil King Offset Smoker is up to temp and the food is on, enjoy the party and take advantage of the side-mounted bottle opener!
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 32 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 625Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 955 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Cast Iron
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Painted Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Front Shelf, Grill & Smoke
- Overall Height: 53 in.
- Overall Width: 60 in.
- Overall Depth: 26 in.
- Ease of Use: 1
1 Side firebox assembly
3 Roto-Draft dampers
Cast iron main cooking grids
Cast iron firebox cooking grates
1 Lid-mounted thermometer
2 Charcoal trays
2 Removable ash trays
1 Front shelf with integrated tool hooks
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.