Broil King® Regal™ S420 PRO Gas Grill
Step up to a better class of grill. The Regal™ 420 PRO features amazing versatility and capability in a stylish stainless steel package. Grill, sear, roast, bake— the Regal 420 PRO can do it all. With 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube™ burners and a 500 square inch of primary stainless steel grate, it's easy to setup direct and indirect cooking zones, and the included warming rack extends the total cooking area to 695 square inches, making it easy to feed a crowd. For convenience, 4 large locking casters make positioning the Regal&trade 420 painless (front casters include leg-levelers). Also available in Natural Gas (NG). Made in North America.
Standard features include:
- Broil King's® stainless steel patented Flav-R-Wave™ cooking system
- Sure-Lite™ ignition system
- Sensi-Touch™ control knobs
- Analog lid thermometer
- 2 side shelves with cast aluminum condiment bins
- Pull-out tank drawer (propane models) makes tank changes quick and easy.
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Number of Main Burners: 4
- Main Burner BTUs: 50,000BTUs
- Main Burner Config: Conventional
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 26 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 500 Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 695 Sq. Inches
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer or Analog Thermometer, Side Burner or Analog Thermometer, Rotisserie Burner, Side Burner
- Overall Height: 49 in.
- Overall Width: 56 in.
- Overall Depth: 25 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
|Part Number||Catalog Number||Fuel||Side Burner||Rear Rotisserie|
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.