Weber® Summit® E-470™ Gas Grill
The Weber Summit E-470 Gas Grill is one of the most versatile gas grills Weber has to offer. The Summit E-470 has many features that cater wonderfully to those who have a true, diverse passion for grilling. Housing 4 stainless steel main tube burners, Sear Station®, flush mounted side burner, rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner, and smoker burner with stainless steel smoker box, this grill puts out 88,800 BTU's. The Summit E-470 has a few extra features that you won't find on any ordinary grill. For one, the Sear Station® will get up to high temperatures for searing steaks and burgers; and you won't need to bother adjusting the level of your main burners. Another great added feature is the smoker burner. This lets you put a little smokey flavor to your meal by just adding some wood chips to the stainless steel smoker box. Lastly, a feature that many grillers have come to love is the rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner, which works perfectly with the Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system. This system has a flip-up motor in the side shelf and a separate place for storing the spit-rod and forks in the enclosed cart.
The black porcelain-enameled lid comes with a center-mounted thermometer, polished handle and trim, and painted aluminum end caps. The main grilling surface has 468 square inches of space; while the upper warming rack accounts for another 112 square inches for a total of 580 overall. Also under the lid you'll find 9mm stainless steel rod cooking grates and stainless steel Flavorizer® bars. The Weber E-470 has 2 stainless steel side shelves, one of which contains the side burner, that are great for prepping. Both the side burner and side shelf each have 3 tool hooks. On the front panel there are control knobs for each of the 4 main tube burners, each using Weber's Snap-Jet™ individual burner ignition system. This allows you to choose which burners you'd like to light individually, and makes getting your E-470 started simple and fast. To make things even more convenient, each Weber Summit E-470 comes with a Grill Out® handle light and a backlit LED tank scale display (propane models only). The cart's cabinet doors are painted steel equipped with stylish chrome-plated aluminum handles; open them up and you'll find space for a propane tank and a porcelain-enameled grease tray with catch pan. The cart is mounted on 2 heavy-duty locking casters in front and 2 swivel casters in back.
- Available in natural gas
- Propane tank not included.
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Number of Main Burners: 4
- Main Burner BTUs: 48,000BTUs
- Main Burner Config: Conventional
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 25 in. or 28 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 468 Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 580 Sq. Inches
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black or Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Porcelain Enameled or Stainless Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Grill Light, Rotisserie Burner, Sear Burner, Side Burner, Smoker Box
- Overall Height: 51 in.
- Overall Width: 66 in.
- Overall Depth: 30 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
|Part Number||Catalog Number||Fuel Type||Color|
1 Lid assembly
1 Painted steel lower cabinet/cart
2 Porcelain enameled cabinet doors
4 Stainless steel tube burners
1 Flush-mounted side burner
1 Sear Station®
1 smoker burner
1 Stainless steel smoker box
1 Rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner
1 Tuck-Away™ rotisserie system (inlcudes motor, spit rod, and food forks)
2 9mm Stainless steel rod grill grates
1 Upper warming rack
Stainless steel Flavorizer® Bars
1 Stainless steel side shelf
1 grease tray and drip pan
1 Backlit LED tanks scale display (propane models only)
1 Grill Out® handle light
2 Heavy-duty front locking swivel casters
2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
1 Owner's guide
1 Grilling Guide
10ft Flexible hose (Natural Gas model only)
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.