Napoleon® Apollo 300 3-in-1 Smoker - 19in
One small step toward out-of-this-world BBQ. With a versatile three-tiered stacking system, the Napoleon Apollo 300 Charcoal Grill and Water Smoker is 3 cookers in 1. By itself, the base can be used as an on-the-go charcoal grill perfect for the beach or camping. Want authentic BBQ chicken or ribs? Adding a stack turns the Apollo 300 into a medium-sized water smoker for the yard or tailgating. With the third tier, it transforms into a full-sized bullet smoker with two 18.75 inch cooking racks and 570 square inches of total cooking area. The stacks latch tightly for a secure fit that locks in heat. Perfect for beginners and seasoned pros alike, the Apollo 300 is a great starting point for BBQ newbies yet performs well enough to be used in competition.
- Constructed from durable black porcelain-enameled steel.
- The lid has a horizontal bar with 5 hooks for hanging fish or sausage.
- Each stack has its own door, making it easy to stoke charcoal, add water, or check food.
- A thermometer eyelet on each stack allows you to easily probe food.
- Monitor cooking temperatures with the lid-mounted Accu-Probe™ thermometer.
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 20 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 20 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 314Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 628 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Plated Steel
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Porcelain Enameled Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer
- Overall Height: 48 in.
- Overall Width: 20 in.
- Overall Depth: 20 in.
- Ease of Use: 2
2 Cooking chambers
2 Grill grates
1 Water pan
1 Charcoal basket
5 Smoking hooks