Louisiana Grills Country Smoker Super Hog
When it’s time to go big or go home, go with the Super Hog! With twin digital controllers, dual over-sized hoppers, and two convection fans, the Louisiana Grills Super Hog is a monster of a pellet grill. Perfect for competition, commercial use, or the backyard pitmaster with extra mouths to feed, the Super Hog has an astounding 1671 square inches of primary cooking area that expands to 3105 square inches with the included racks. Big and versatile, there’s nothing this behemoth can’t handle. Use the two independent cooking chambers to cook different food at separate temperatures—smoke a brisket in one while grilling chicken in the other. Or use the removable divider to make the Super Hog an extra large smoker that can handle a medium-large hog. Uses 110V AC power.
- Smoke, sear, grill, and roast at the touch of a button—just load your favorite pellets and set the temperature.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the Digital Control Center.
- Two adjustable Flame Broilers allow you to grill burgers and steaks over an open fire.
- Program the included meat probes to lower the cooking temperature when food is done.
- Made in North America with heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-season performance.
- Durable wheels and casters make it possible to move the Super Hog.
There are plenty of options to customize your Super Hog such as a cover, front/side shelf, hopper extension, and cold smoker cabinet.
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Ease of Use: 5
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Configuration: Stand Alone
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Color: Black
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 54 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 30 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 1,620Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 3,105 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 3
- Overall Height: 56 in.
- Overall Width: 85 in.
- Overall Depth: 34 in.
- Weight: 529
2 Digital temperature control centers
2 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
2 Flame Broilers
Lower storage shelf
2 Galvanized drip buckets
Owner's manual & assembly instructions