Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570
Don’t let the rugged build fool you, this is one intelligent grill. The Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570 pellet grill combines the heavy-duty body of a traditional smoker with smart set-it and forget-it technology. At the touch of a button you can smoke, sear, roast, or bake. Just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the Country Smoker will do the rest. Enjoy smoky BBQ brisket, slow roasted chicken, or crank up the heat for authentic wood-fired pizza. Want to fire-grill a ribeye? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from indirect to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the CS 570’s Digital Control Center.
- With the included meat probe you can program the CS 570 to lower the heat when food is done.
- Made in North America with heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-weather grilling.
- With the included upper rack you can enjoy 865 square inches of total cooking space.
- Easily move the CS-570 with the durable wheels and casters.
Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570 Expert Review
My favorite grills mix capability, durability, and versatility. Without a doubt, the Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570 checks all those boxes, pairing heavy-duty construction with remarkable cooking ability.
Reasons to Buy
BBQ might be low and slow, but life is frenzied and hectic. The Country Smoker 570 allows me to cook the food I love and still accomplish everything on my never-ending to-do list. With its one-touch PID controller, I just have to set the temperature and the Country Smoker 570 will maintain its temperature within a few degrees. Making my life even easier, it also comes with a programmable meat probe that lowers the heat when food is done, so I can mow the grass or clean the gutters without worrying about what’s on the grill.
While I love the Country Smoker 570’s temperature control, I’m equally impressed by its capability. Not only does this grill have the ability to reach 600F, it also offers a direct grilling option. It even comes with Louisiana’s adjustable Flame Broiler, so I can easily switch between low-and-slow smoking and open flame grilling.
One of the Country Smoker 570’s best feature is its durable construction. Made in North America, the Country Smoker 680 features heavy-duty powder coated steel. It does such a great job of holding in heat that I can cook year-round, even in cold weather.
Reasons to Keep Shopping
If you want a stainless steel pellet grill, Louisiana Grills doesn’t make one, so I would recommend looking at the FireCraft Pellet-Q450. Also, this is a good mid-sized grill, but it may be more than a smaller family needs, in which case I suggest the smaller Country Smoker 450. Lastly, if you don’t care whether the grill is made in North America, the Louisiana Grills LG 700 is nearly identical but costs less.
- Cooking Area:
- Ease of Use:
- Included Accessories:
- Hopper Capacity:
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 33 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 633Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 865 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated
- Color: Black
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Overall Height: 46 in.
- Overall Width: 39 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
1 Set of porcelain-enameled grill grates
1 Cart assembly with wheels
1 Digital temperature control center
1 Programmable meat probe
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Flame Broiler
Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions