Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570
Don’t let the rugged build fool you, this is one intelligent grill. The Louisiana Grills Country Smoker 570 pellet grill combines the heavy-duty body of a traditional smoker with smart set-it and forget-it technology. At the touch of a button you can smoke, sear, roast, or bake. Just load your favorite pellets, program the temperature, and the Country Smoker will do the rest. Enjoy smoky BBQ brisket, slow roasted chicken, or crank up the heat for authentic wood-fired pizza. Want to fire-grill a ribeye? The included adjustable Flame Broiler allows you to quickly switch from indirect to open flame cooking. Uses 110V AC power.
- Precisely control temperatures from 180-600°F with the CS 570’s Digital Control Center.
- With the included meat probe you can program the CS 570 to lower the heat when food is done.
- Made in North America with heavy-duty 14 gauge powder-coated steel for advanced heat retention and all-weather grilling.
- With the included upper rack you can enjoy 865 square inches of total cooking space.
- Easily move the CS-570 with the durable wheels and casters.
There are plenty of options to customize your CS 570 such as a cover, front/side shelf, hopper extension, and cold smoker cabinet.
- Weight: 178
- Color: Black
- Features: Analog Thermometer, Cart/Stand, Digital Control Board, Grill & Smoke, Programmable Food Probe, Secondary Cooking Grid
- Ease of Use: 5
- Fuel Type: Pellets
- Configuration: Stand Alone
- Exterior Material: Powder Coated Steel
- Cooking Grid Material: Porcelain Coated Steel
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 19 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 633Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 865 Sq. Inches
- Number of Cooking Levels: 2
- Overall Height: 46 in.
- Overall Width: 39 in.
- Overall Depth: 24 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 33 in.
1 Set of porcelain-enameled grill grates
1 Cart assembly with wheels
1 Digital temperature control center
1 Programmable meat probe
1 Lid-mounted analog thermometer
1 Upper cooking rack
1 Flame Broiler
Lower storage shelf
1 Galvanized drip bucket
Owner's manual & assembly instructions