Fire Magic® Aurora A540s Gas Grill with Single Side Burner and Rotisserie Backburner
The Fire Magic Aurora series is the most popular line of Fire Magic grills. Each Aurora's 304 stainless steel lid is double-walled for superior insulation. The corners are seam-welded, ground down, and then polished to a sterling finish - now that's dedication to excellence! The handsome pre-assembled cart is standard and has stainless steel doors and drawers that give you plenty of storage capacity. Fire Magic really has thought of everything, such as retractable tool and paper towel holders, a sliding propane cylinder tray on propane models, and heavy-duty locking casters so you can effortlessly move the grill around your patio.
Each Fire Magic Aurora has an extra-deep firebox measuring 12in high. Fire Magic uses heavy-gauge stainless steel flavor grids to prevent flare-ups and ensure perfectly even heat distribution. Each grill comes configured for either natural gas or propane but can easily be converted should you ever switch fuel types.
The Fire Magic cast stainless steel E-burners are a true work of art and have a lifetime warranty! Fire Magic's attention to detail is never ending - just look at the control knobs made from heavy-duty cast steel that are beautifully chrome-plated. The electronic thermometer takes all the guess-work out of knowing when your food is ready.
While the Fire Magic Aurora grills include plenty of standard equipment, there are some available options to take your grill to the next level such as infrared burners or a custom grill cover. Don't forget to complete your outdoor kitchen with Fire Magic cabinets, outdoor appliances, and side burners that perfectly match your Fire Magic grill.
Fire Magic has been making some of the finest BBQ grills in the world for over 70 years. Their premium grills are carefully designed and manufactured in the United States using 304 grade stainless steel. Year after year Fire Magic wins awards and accolades for their quality construction, innovative designs, unrivaled cooking ability, and limited-lifetime warranties. If you are looking for uncompromised grills and accessories for your outdoor kitchen, then look no further than Fire Magic.
- Fuel Type: Natural Gas or Propane
- Configuration: Freestanding
- Number of Main Burners: 3
- Main Burner BTUs: 60,000BTUs
- Main Burner Config: Conventional or Hybrid or Infrared
- Primary Cooking Grid Width: 30 in.
- Primary Cooking Grid Depth: 18 in
- Primary Cooking Grid Size: 540 Sq. Inches
- Overall Cooking Grid Size: 780 Sq. Inches
- Cooking Grid Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Exterior Material: Stainless Steel
- Features: Digital Thermometer, Rotisserie Burner, Side Burner, Interior Light(s)
- Overall Height: 50 in.
- Overall Width: 62 in.
- Overall Depth: 26 in.
- Ease of Use: 5
|Part Number||Catalog Number||Fuel Type||Burner Type(s)|
|14416.2000||A540s-6E1N-||Natural Gas||Conventional Burners|
|14416.2100||A540s-6L1N-||Natural Gas||1 Infrared & 2 Conventional Burners + $162|
|14416.2200||A540s-6A1N-||Natural Gas||All Infrared Burners + $485|
|14416.1100||A540s-6L1P-||Propane||1 Infrared & 2 Conventional Burners + $162|
|14416.1200||A540s-6A1P-||Propane||All Infrared Burners + $485|
1 side burner
Stainless steel cooking grid(s)
1 Rear-mounted rotisserie backburner and rotisserie kit
1 Removable drip tray
1 Warming rack
1 Digital thermometer
Plumbing for natural gas or propane
Cart with cabinets and heavy-duty castors
Fast Free Shipping
Order today and get this product shipped absolutely FREE within the contiguous 48 states of the United States. THIS OFFER APPLIES TO STANDARD SHIPPING ONLY. Upgraded Shipping and Express Shipping, including but not limited to Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, & 3 Day Select, are not included in this offer. FireCraft's Shipping Policy
This Item Ships Truck Freight: Read The Details Below
Items shipped by Truck Freight will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to deliver your products with no signature, FireCraft, Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damages that may have occurred during shipping.
- NOTE – All shipments should be inspected at the time of delivery. Damaged packages should be refused.
- If you are not sure how to receive a Truck Freight shipment, take a look at our How To Receive Freight Shipment checklist. This form will arrive with your shipment.
- We strongly recommend that you read and understand this form before your shipment arrives, or if you are planning on placing an order that will require Truck Freight shipping.